Thursday, February 23, 2006

Cupcake?!

I let Mr. Cupcake read my blog for the first time yesterday, and he's not impressed with his alias. He wants something more "badass". Yes, Cupcake is a little cutesy as an alias, but it wasn't really meant to be. Let me explain myself. When I first decided to do a blog, we were walking around California Street in Palo Alto. We walked into the Palo Alto Baking Company, and saw these delectable chocolate cupcakes. Oddly, I'd been thinking about cupcakes for the past few days. I really like to bake, but I don't enjoy the calories that go along with it. Therefore, I tend to stay away from baking, but when I read blogs that have posts like this, the images stay in my mind. This is where Cupcake came from. When I signed up for blogger it was the first thing to pop in my head. Besides, I do want to stay somewhat anonymous.

The sad thing is that I never ate the chocolate cupcake at the bakery. Instead I ate cream puff, which inspired my weekend baking fest.

For now, we will remain as Mr. and Madame Cupcake, but who knows, it might change once I have a different craving.

No comments: