Sunday, March 19, 2006

toilet calls

I'm suppose to be cleaning the toilet right now because SK will be here soon, but I hate cleaning the toilet. It's the last thing I have to do before she arrives. I'd rather be smacked in the face with an airbag again than clean the toilet. Okay, maybe not that, but whatever. I figured I'd procrastinate longer and blog; it's more fun that way.

I haven't had too many food adventures recently. I've mostly been hiding at home since the accident. It's no fun to go out when you're temporarily disfigured. I want to tell people that it's not my fault I look like cretin when they look at me funny, but I refrain. My wounds are pretty much gone now though, and I think scarring will be very minimal if any.

I have been drinking a lot of Naked Juice recently. The stuff is expensive, and I wouldn't pay for it on my own, but Mr. Cupcake sometimes brings them home from work. I really want to like Naked Juice, but everytime I drink one, it reminds me of unpleasant experiences such as drinking cough syrup. However, their marketing sucks me in everytime. The label claims it has a pound of fruit in every bottle, which makes me think I have to drink it! I take a sip expecting sweet, delicious liquid fruit, and then usually lose control of my facial muscles and make a bad face. Yet, I can't bring myself to dump it out, so I usually just put them back into the fridge. I mean, come on, it's a pound of fruit in every bottle! I think we have 3.96 pounds of fruit in our fridge now.

I made rice pudding for Mr. Cupcake the other day. He's a rice pudding addict. I'm pretty sure he'd do anything you want if you offered him rice pudding. It's Mr. Cupcake's mom's recipe. I made it late in the afternoon, so I guess it wasn't fully chilled/set by the time we ate it. It was okay, but not amazing. We ate more the next day, and it was a lot better. Mr. Cupcake was pleased.

What's that? You say my picture of the rice pudding is da bomb dot com? Don't worry, there's plenty more where that came from.

I want to send a shout out to all my peeps in Kentucky reading my blog! I've noticed there's a lot of you now. SwatchMan told me he spilled the beans. Mr. Cupcake thinks it'd be fun if I put inappropriate pictures on my blog for you guys when you're browsing at work. No worries though, I won't let The Man get you.

I think SK and I are going for Dim Sum this week. I love me some dim sum. Oh delicious pan fried pork dumplings! How I love thee! I will take pictures. I'm not sure which place we'll hit up yet, but I will report. A. also told me about a place that has great XLB in Cupertino. I've only had XLB once that I know of, so I'll definitely have to check it out. She's an XLB connoisseur, so I look forward to it.

Okay, the toilet beckons. :(

2 comments:

mr cupcake said...

Your post titles are the worst.

The rice pudding was goooooood.

That is all.

DO UI/Usability Diva said...

peep peep from Ky
I was talking with Mr. Swatch the other day about his trip and he gave me your blog spot. I love it! I'm going to be in Sonoma mid-April drinking, er I mean, vacationing with a friend. We're planning a trip to San Francisco and I thought it would be fun to get together if it works out. I'll e-mail you.