Thursday, April 27, 2006

mark your calendars!

I have been stalking the Muginoho website for the last three months. They are opening up a Beard Papa's in San Francisco and I can't wait. According to the website, the grand opening is scheduled for May 10 in the Yerba Buena Lane Store at 99 Yerba Buena Lane.

I've never had one of these dreamy cream puffs, but I've seen pictures on various blogs and that was enough. I told R to get one when he was in Hawaii. He was skeptical, but then fate kicked in and he walked past one. Impulse got the best of him and he caved. He said it was perfect and took a picture.

My Google calendar is marked. It's things like this that make me want to move into the city. If anyone makes it there before I do, let me know how it is. ;)

1 comment:

mr cupcake said...

that looks good. I'm in line already.